Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sewing machine disaster - Major pinwheel hold up!

My poor poor sewing machine is once again not working. I just had it cleaned and re calibrated before I went to my September Quilting Retreat. I leave for another one next weekend so at least it punked out now and not an hour out of the city!

I only managed two more of the short rows for my pinwheel quilt before it started to do this:
This is exactly what it was doing last time that made me take it in and they told me the computer was off and needed re-calibration. It was working like a dream after they fixed until now.
Does anyone else have this happen? My machine is a fairly new Phaff 2058.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment - not sure if it stuck though. Mine does this when the bobbin is in reverse of what it should be. But, so totally sucks!

    ReplyDelete