Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby quilt - piece work time

My friend at work is having her second baby so I could not resist making her a little quilt. She as well is the reason why I discovered that fantastic quilting store on the south side of Edmonton, Earthly Goods.


I did some piece work with some squares I have gotten from Polly's fabrics via EBay, and some that I had here from previous projects. The border pieces came from left over from my pet quilt and a couple of great little prints I got from the quilting retreat in September. 

I love these butterflies, I hope Polly's has more as I used all the squares I got.

Are these little french kitties just the cutest or what? Love the bureaus!
I hope she likes it. She does not know if she is having another boy or a girl, I hoped these prints would be okay for either.
What are you guys making?
Cheers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment