Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some sewing done

Here is the block I made for the Orange you Glad group
 And this is the block I have made to go with the rest of the bee blocks I got for my month with the Let's Bee Together group. I will show more on this as I get it put together. I am hoping to find a suitable fabric to border it with at the quilt shop I am heading to today.
 I made a set of four of these place mats? I think I will either make them into place mats or hot pads.
 Check out my middle points! They do not all look this good, but not bad.
I made a table runner at the retreat, but I failed to take a picture - very unlike me! I will try to get a picture of it all quilted and post soon.

How are you all doing with your Christmas sewing? I am still clueless with what all I should do. What are you guys making? Can I copy you? Please share. ha haha
Cheers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done any holiday sewing yet. You are way far ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete