Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Share time

I was left a comment by Anonymous, with a super cool link I wanted to share with everyone. The link I got was to Crazy By Design's blog and the post is on how to make your own zipper flowers. If you want to check it out - click here to go to this post. 


I just spent three hours uploading videos to You Tube. I thought I could share some of my concert footage and some silly things that I caught on video. It is strangely addicting and it made me realize that life if pretty great - and its really great to catch the silly stuff on video. ha ha


If you feel inclined to check my videos out, my You Tube channel is WiczKid. If you subscribe to me (its like a Facebook friend request), you can see my tagged favorite videos and I can see yours. I think it is a great way to share how to's. I currently have tagged favorite videos on how to make yo yo's, do crewel work and other decorative things.


OK, now for a picture, because I just cannot post without one. here is Lucky Lu, begging me to stop sewing and come play with him. 
I kept sewing. I know, I'm such a mean Mommy!
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Lucky Lu is like my Snickerdoodle - "Please, Mom, here's the ball! Please, Mom, Please" - LOL!
    I try to stay away from YouTube. I already spend way too much time on the computer and don't need to start another 'addiction'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lucky Lu! Not so lucky afterall. YouTube is like the ball that keeps me away from my sewing.

    ReplyDelete