Saturday, May 29, 2010

Circle circles circles - yippee!

I have a billion circles left over from the Bird on a Wire as I have now named it, which I showed pictured of at the bottom of this post. While trying to catch up on the blogs I follow on my lunch break, I came across this nugget of fabulousness that I completely missed in March from I'm just a guy who quilts. I love his blog. He had posted an online tutorial to make these fabulous pillows using circles! I hope to make couple with all my left overs. I would love to start right now on this fabulous project, but I had best finish some things before I get buried in them all.
Anyone interested in this project, click on his blog link above and on the right hand side you will see three links under his tutorial section. This is the circle project. You will have to go to his blog to see what it looks like as I do not want to steal any of his images, I promise it is worth heading over to look at. Super funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment