Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First gift to check off the list - almost done the second!

I was able to finish my brothers table runner. He is getting some other things along with this to make up our gift amount. Here it is:
Its not super big, he didn't know the size of his table as they were gifted it and it was in storage waiting to go to their new to them house! Exciting.

Here are the place matts to go with the table runner which I am giving to my friend / my brothers wife:


I did a his and hers type thing to bring in more patterns. Here is the back of both:

And here they are all together:

So check it off the list:
Brother - done
Sister in law - two left to bind out of 4
Not bad!!
Next on the list:
Boss: ? not too sure yet!
Work xmas gift exchange of $20 value: Again, not too sure, but I was thinking if I had time, I would whip up something. Maybe not!!

How are the rest of you coming along with your projects??
Cheers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to check off some of your gift list!! The runner and placemats are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. They look great. Finishing up holiday gifts rocks. I got a call yesterday from my dad begging to open up his big box. I think he knows it is a quilt and he kept saying, "But I'm cold." He has to wait though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the Kite boarding pictures. It looks like a lot of fun. The placemats and table runner turned out great. They will be very pleased. I'm not doing too well on my gifts. I'm trying to quilt two quilts for the grandkids, but my sister's last minute wedding is really getting in the way. I have one quilted. So I guess I'm actually doing ok.

    ReplyDelete