Saturday, December 18, 2010

And the runner goes to

Out of all the co-workers I have at work, funny, my table runner ended up going to my good friend Eva. Eva as well is the only other person that I know of at work that blogs. 
Her blog is the Hygiene Hunter. I know we both have Hunter in our blog names which is weird - but where I am a Hunter by marriage and joke with people when I give them the spelling of my name that I am the vegetarian hunter, carrots be wary - Eva is a hunter of cleanliness. As she only posts things about cleanliness - well more then that - her blog makes me really laugh - you will most likely not see my runner on there as I presented it in a very tidy gift wrapped box. She did seam to really like it. Funny too - I ended up getting the present she brought in - we do a random selection thing at work. 
If you would like a good chuckle and some tips on healthy living and eating, check out my friends blog by clicking here.
Cheers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that she received your runner and you received hers. Merry Christmas (a little late - I had too much company in the house to get on the internet).

    ReplyDelete