Friday, January 28, 2011

One more eReader Cover made - I must be out of the blahs!

Didn't take too long to get out of the blahs. Maybe I just needed a nap?? HA HA HA
Here is the eReader cover I made for my SIL's sister. She gets it this weekend, I hope she is happy with it! Anyone interested in how to make this simple cover, you can see my tutorial in these two posts here and here
I changed it up this time but sewing both ends as shown in the tutorial for the first stitch, then I flipped and pressed the seam. This way I avoided having to make a binding.


Cheers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful eReader cover! So glad to hear that you are out of the blahs!! On to more sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! I'm going on vacation next week - maybe I'll have to use your Nook instructions and give it a go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cover idea!

    ReplyDelete