Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Magician magic and other stuff

Work has started back up so I am getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully I can get myself blogging every day like I used to. Thank you for taking the time to read my rambles.

At Mr. Hunter's work place they had before the holidays a Christmas party, but instead of some office drink fest, they had one for the staff's kids. We do not have kids, but our friend was playing Santa so we wanted to see him in the jolly red suit.
They had a magician for the kids - he was to entertain for two hours. This guy was fantastic! Not only did he entertain, but he had the kids hanging on his every word! When he told them to sit up - they actually did!! All 56 kids - well, excluding about 5 babies. I have never seen anyone work such magic as to get every single kid to listen!
Here he is, the magic man!
OK, Fire does help.
Look at them, all paying attention - and sitting!
Well, I got my babies to sit too:
Lucky helped me keep the kitties seated while I made supper.
As a reward, Lucky got a new chew bone for Christmas:
Cheers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Your furbabies are all adorable. Aren't you glad when they play nice for the camera and you can get a group shot? That happens so rarely around here.

    ReplyDelete