Monday, April 4, 2011

Dexter lives down the street from me!

Any one else addicted to this show? Well, I was walking Lucky around our neighborhood and you can imagine my horror when we got to this house. I took the picture and then we ran home.
This was Sunday and no-one came to put me in a barrel so the person did not see me - or these are just random barrels not for storing dead blond girls - but decoration?? I know, I know - Carolyn, you have a wild imagination, watch too much TV and seriously - they killed young pretty blond girls! I'm not that old - but I am not that much of a spring chicken any more either. Plus they had long blond hair and I am rocking a boy cut. Phew, I am safe!

I have been avoiding showing my new hari cut. What do you think? Gosh my nose is big!
Cheers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. That wasn't Dexter who killed the girls... it was that group of guys who were all friends... led by that one popular dude. Can't remember their names... Oh well. Dexter was the "good" guy with Julia Stiles. what a fun show... I can't wait till the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that show, but I have to say, you do rock that short hair cut - my daughter likes hers short too....ever since she played Peter Pan in high school! LOL
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! I like your short hair - you should be happy with it. It's cute. (Good color too)

    ReplyDelete