Monday, April 16, 2012

Well that is just craftastic!

Have you guys seen / joined the site Craftsy
I think I found it via a Facebook ad and I am so glad I did. I am currently enrolled in two online classes and I love all the ideas and patterns they have on there. 
Here are my classes:

Amy Gibson who teaches the BOM is super cute and bubbly, she is fun to watch / learn from. Carol Ann Waugh is amazing - I mean AMAZING, I have filled more sketch book pages in the last week thanks to this class then I did over the last 8 months. I have so many ideas from watching just the first couple of lessons, the wheels are spinning! Are any of you taking these classes? If you are interested in thinking outside of the quilt block, I would recommend the Stitch and Slash class. If you want to stay in the quilt block, then check out Amy's BOM class, she shows fun quilt blocks every month and Amy's class is free. FREE!! 


Another really cool think about Craftsy is you can upload your own patterns for sale on this site. They really support independent designers and crafters. 


It is also free to join Craftsy - if you check it out, let me know what you think! 


Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. I joined a long time ago, but never signed up for a class - never even checked the prices. I didn't know you could sell patterns there either. You ought to sell some of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Craftsy! And I nearly fell out of my chair when Pat Sloan "liked" my reverse applique project on there! LOL

    ReplyDelete