Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another quilty fun weekend

I just got back from another quilting retreat out at Seba Beach. I did not get as much done as I had hoped, but I did manage a table runner top, some stippling on my big quilt and a another applique block from the Bird quilt along. Tiffany and I are only two months in if anyone would like to join us - leave me a comment and I will send you the PDF for the blocks. You can also check out and if you like join our Flickr group - Applique Bird Experience.  


Here is the table runner:

Close up of the runner. 
Please check my post tomorrow as I am going to upload a fantastic video of my friend Judy showing how to make a clicker bag. 


Here is a picture of my work space at Seba:
Cheers for now,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. What a great place to create, but how do you take your eyes off the view????

    The runner is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete