Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Day in the life of - just where have you been? Part 7

I've been reading.
I am on the very last Fever book by Karen Marie Moning. OH my these books are addicting. There are so many things going on, I am just as confused as the lead character of the book, but loving every word of it!
I also read the Deborah Harkness book, A Discovery of Witches. I really enjoyed this one to and was very sad when I got to the end and discovered it was a brand new book and no, the next one in the series is not available - its not even published yet! 
That is the problem with me getting books from the online Library ap (which I LOVE!!), I do not always know when I am getting a brand new or old book. I liked the title - I did not even look at the release date. Its not like when you go to the book store and all the new books are lined up like peacocks, showing off their beautiful feather covers - asking you to read them. Ah such beautiful books.. ... This house does not have room for book cabinets - not anywhere! So its the library for me and that suits me fine. 
Have you finished the Karen Marie Moning Fever series? Did you love it? Hate it? DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS. I have 300 pages left and I want to revel every word. 
What are you reading right now?
Cheers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Right now I'm reading your blog but I'm also reading A Thread of Truth by Marie Bostwick. The library is the way I go most of the time too. I also check out books on CD so I can listen to another book while I sew and I'm currently listening to Sister's Choice by Emilie Richards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea from Linda...I think that I shall have to try that. Currently I am running around at 90 mph and can't sit down to read! LOL Maybe later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved the Discovery Of Witches. Can't wait for next one. Haven't tried the Moning books, but I'm going to take a look.

    ReplyDelete