I made another iPad cover. I made it to donate to a function we had at work called DDB Share. We all made something to be auctioned off in a silent auction. We donated all money raised to a local charity called the Hope Mission which helps people in need of food, a place to sleep and more. It felt good to donate to a great cause. I just wish I had something bigger completed to donate. Next year!
My friend Anna donated a bracelet she made - I do not have a picture of it though.
Long story short - I made another cover to donate - but I used a poly batting to give it more poof. I wanted the cushy look and extra cushion for protection, but it made my sewing lines crazy! So I donated the one I made for myself since it was perfect (HA HA HA - OK it was really good for me), and kept this one for myself.
It was better before I washed it - and I would not have washed it, but I used the Frixion pens and the white lines it leaves when you iron have to be washed out. No biggie on a quilt - but I was not thinking for this project. Live and learn!