Friday, December 9, 2011

A Day in the life of - just where have you been? Part 2

I went to a bead show with my friend Anna and there was this amazing mosaic artist there. Her name is Carolyn as well! Not sure where I put her card.. .. but here is what I just had to have of hers.
Sorry for the bad angle on this picture. The pot lights in my sewing room create horrible shadows so all my pictures look like kakaw.
Its nice though huh? I love the green and the tile is fabulous. Carolyn told me she bought it from a vendor in Mexico! AWESOME! I have no idea as to where to hang it. I cannot wait till this house is done and I could safely chose a wall! HA, someday.
Do you like Day of the Dead themed items? Do you have any great finds you bought someplace warm and fabulous like Mexico?
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are back! You have been missed! I am not a big fan of the Day of the Dead items...maybe there is something there that I'm missing. LOL I do know one thing I would like about Mexico - the warm part! Heehee! I absolutely hate cold weather...guess I am a true Southern belle! Good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some plates hanging in my kitchen that we got when we went on a cruise and stopped in Mexico. I still remember how much fun we had on that trip!

    ReplyDelete