Monday, April 22, 2013

Awesome present in the mail just for me =)

I received a while ago and got so busy (I must confess, I write my graffiti posts in advance so I do not mix up my photos) that I have not posted in a month and I had wonderful images to share! Images of awesome socks I got in the mail courtesy of my good friend Christina from Nuclear Knits whom is an amazing knitter.
Just check out these amazing socks!! (Be glad you do not have to work with me as I took my ankle boots off all day for each pair I got to put my feet in my co-workers faces to check these beauties out!)



Sock Heaven! Aren't they beautiful!!
Thanks Christina for my awesome socks!
Cheers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you like them - and they fit. You made the perfect gift for us ... so I thought you might need something perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete