Saturday, March 29, 2014

Moving in

It's official, I got the trim touch ups, the closet doors and all the walls painted this morning! The desk and table are now in there new home (until they are replaced with the promised custom unit Mr Hunter will make me when the rest of the house is done). 

I somehow managed to post my Etsy Shop link in this post (I still don't know how to use my phone properly). 
Since I managed to get it here, I'd love your feed back on it. If you have time to check it out, please let me know your honest opinion on it, what do you love, what do you hate about it? what do you think should be different? Here is the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarolynHunterDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirect
Do any of you have an Etsy store? I'd love your feedback on what works and does not work for you.
Thank you very very much!! 
Cheers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment