Friday, August 30, 2013

No shipping to Canada??

Grrr, all I want is new Bobs =(
So unfair, why do so many US companies act like Canada is soooooo far away, we are attached for goodness sakes! 

Any of my US friends want to receive my shoes and send to me? I guess I'll see what the sad Canadian selection is at the store first. They might have black and brown.... Boo to Sketchers!
Lol. I guess with my online shopping spoiled I will head down to my sewing room and use my Bernina, ahhhhh, now I feel good again. Hee hee hee 
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Will they just not send them to Canada? That is terrible. You can send them to me and I'll ship them up to you. I know it will be expensive to ship though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also take them if you can't figure out some other way.

    ReplyDelete