Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bud Light Lime Mojito review

Have you guys tried this new beer from Budweiser? It is so good. It does not even taste like beer - more like a chianti. It is fantastic on a hot day - although I would personally drink it any time. Very refreshing with the lime, but with the sweetness from the mojito. 
I would say your summer was completely wasted unless you get to drink a couple of these per weekend. Besides, do we not deserve a treat after working in the garden? And or after working all week? Or just because we are awesome? ha ha. Just try it, you will be happy you did.


Happy summer!
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. My hubby and I love Bud Light Lime (I haven't seen these). Seems like a crazy trash beer. But, we call it ....

    THE SUMMER OF LIME (so we drink them and love it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay here's another beer I'll be on the look out for. I'm with ColorSlut, I've had and love the Bud Light Limes.

    ReplyDelete