Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Look at it now

Remember what my living room and kitchen looked like last week?


 Or how about, what it used to look like?





Well, Look at it now!

OK, It is still messy, but can you see how open and fabulous it is! I got Mr. Hunter to cut down my table. I really liked having the huge table, but it was so big it stuck out into the area of people coming in from the front door. I am (was just informed last night!) getting a new proper sewing table for my new room in the basement. That room is going to be the last finished because it opens into the mechanical room, but it's still exciting to think about.
Do you notice the fridge in the living room?? Its temporary and now the beer is even closer! ha ha
I waved good bye to my old appliances as the nice men from Trail Appliance took them away.
Good bye 1970's Magic Chef!! Good Bye!
 HELLO NEW APPLIANCES!!

Cheers,
Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. Pretty new appliances! You must be so excited to have things shaping up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New appliances ROCK! I loved when I got mine. Freaking home remodeling sucks! I so feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Stainless steel appliances :) How much longer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the "finished" pics.

    ReplyDelete